Mostly everything for those Skeletek Racks are all put together and I've moved everything out or stacked routers and switches into a neat little pile.
1. Disassemble a 28U Rack and move it to its final location.
2. Assembke 1 12U rack extension.
3. Assemble 2 16U Rack extensions.
4. Complete the assembly of a total of 3 28U/16U Racks into 40U/28U Racks front and rear.
5. Mount the PDU's.
6. Mount the Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.
7. Take down 4 Monitors.
8. Re-set up 4 Monitors on 2-Post Mounts.
9. Get about 100 Pieces of Fiber-Optic Cabling Patch Cords.
10. Begin setting up and testing Ethernet, T1/E1, Fiber, and whatever other physical connections I have to deal with - like amphenol cabling for example for console cabling, etc.
So I got my work cut out for me,